Sunday Nights at Magnify are all about community, growth and family. Join us weekly for adult classes, niteLIFE and kids programming.
Special dates and exceptions
- May 14: Mother’s Day – No programming
- May 21: Annual Business Meeting (No Adult programming, Standard programming for Kids and Students)
- May 28: Memorial Weekend – No programming
Rockford & Northview (at Magnify Rockford)
- 5:30pm, Snacks
- 5:45pm, Kids (Birth-Grade 4) check-in begins
- See below for Adult class start times
- Students grades 5-12, click here
Sunday Nights Classes
Parenting: Auditorium (Matt Zainea)
Kids do not come with an instruction manual! Parenting is a high calling and we must prepare well and encourage each other in it. Bring your struggles and questions as we travel through the journey of parenting together.
Marriage: Portable 3 (Gary and Lisa Heim, Karen Baker, Louie and Mona Konopka)
Years of reading, teaching, and life experiences boiled down to the most potent and helpful material we have found to help you navigate your married life. The class offers an intersection of principles, life application, and real time processing. Time invested here will pay dividends in your relationship in the years to come!
Colossians and Christian Thought: Room 300 (Josh Vajda)
Practice digging in the Word in community through this guided discussion of Colossians. We’ll work on critical thinking skills and making connections to theology and culture.
GriefShare: Room 304 (Todd Heminger and Melissa Sagorski-Hall)
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. GriefShare is for any who have experienced a loss of a family member, friend, job loss, a divorce, estrangement from a child, or the loss of friends because of a move or other losses in your life.
Women’s Winter Study: 1,2,3 John (420 and 421) (Lori Wasson)
How can we hold onto assurance of our faith? How can we discern the truth from a lie? How can we know God loves us? Join us as we dive into 1,2, and 3 John together.
Follow this link for more info: https://magnifychurch.org/event/women/
Grace/Truth 1.0: Library (Bernie and Dawn White)
Five Conversations Every Thoughtful Christian Should Have About Faith, Sexuality and Gender
Grafted Adoption Support Group: 322 (Becky Cummings)
- January 29 – Just Beginning: Researching Adoption by Lynelle Denton
- February 5 – What’s Going on in the World of Adoption? by Char Lanning
- February 12 – How to Unconditionally Love Your Adopted Child through the Pain by Darlene Larson