Wednesday Nights at Northview
Northview families join us for a night of connection, fun and learning for every age.
Who: All Northview families
When: Wednesday’s through April 27, 6:30-8pm
Where: Magnify Northview
Contact: Kim Bronkema, [email protected]
Childcare 6:30-8pm, Kids birth-PreK
Volunteer in Kids, contact Kristen Hinkle, [email protected]. Sign up for 3 nights to care for kids while parents go to an adult elective.
Adult Electives, 6:45-7:45pm
- Dec 1 & 8:
- Christmas Songs/Hymns with Don Pearson.
- The Chosen Watch Party – email [email protected] for details.
- Legacy Giving: Beyond Now – Tim Hoyt, or Chosen Watch Party.
- Dec 15: Christmas Party with Kids Christmas Performance (no electives), after Christmas Party “with Maranda”.
- Dec 22 & 29: No electives due to holidays
- Jan 5: No electives due to holidays. Student ministries will still meet.
- Jan 12, 19 & 26:
- Soul Care with Gary Heim
- Writing Your Life Story with Ann Byle
- All things Cancer with Rick Flies
Where Mom’s Connect
Contact: Stassia DeYoung, [email protected]
Men at Magnify
Contact: Shawn Krooswyk, [email protected]
Students (Grades 7-12)
Contact: Ray Sabon, [email protected]
Join us for a night of connecting, teaching, fun & small group discussion.
Treasure Seekers (Girls K-Grade 6)
Contact: Janet Hamilton, [email protected]
Treasure Seekers is a Christ-centered ministry to girls in grades K-6.
Trail Life (Boys K-Grade 6)
Contact: Mike DeYoung, [email protected].
Trail Life is a faith-based scouting program. Boys in grades K-6 are welcome to hit the trail
with us in outdoor activities as well as hands-on projects throughout the year.
You can check out the national Trail Life web site at traillifeusa.com